PROS combines experts knowledge and well-designed equipment to provide customers a complete line of well testing and flowback solutions. Well testing and flowback varies widely in configuration and objective from one well to another. PROS offers the broadest range of testing and measurement services available, from exploration and appraisal through development to production. Combining field-proven testing experience, our teams work with you to prove reservoir potential, confirm well performance and improve field productivity. PROS can help you make better-informed decisions and meet your test objectives.
PROS Measurement Team Offers:
- Electronic Tubing Pressure Measurement
- Electronic Tubing Temperature Measurement
- Electronic Casing Pressure Measurement
- Electronic Gas Measurement
- Electronic Gas Temperature Measurement
- Electronic Fluid Measurement
- Electronic Tank Measurement
- PVT Sampling
- API Gravity MonitoringChloride readings
- Gas Gravitometer Reading
- Resistivity Measurement
- Ph Measurement
- Fluid % of B.S.& W
- Gravimetric Meter Proving and Validation
PROS offers wellsite monitoring and data delivery systems that deliver secure, real-time data directly from the wellsite to the desktop.
- Production can be viewed on smartphones and tablets.
- Web-based interface makes data available anytime without any software to install.
- Real-time reporting.
- Wellhead, Separator, Flare Gas, and Tank Measurement
Whether performing drill-outs, washouts, frac flowbacks, snubbing or well control operations, we provide the application-specific equipment needed to successfully execute the project. Well testing equipment includes:
- NACE Equipment
- 5000 psi to 15,000 psi ESD Valves
- 15,000 psi Working Pressure Dual Choke Flowback Manifolds
- 15,000 psi Debris Catchers and Ball Catchers
- 15,000 psi Electronic Pressure Recorders / Wellhead Monitors
- 15K 3 1/16” Pipe, Data Headers, Blocks, Ball Catchers
- 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, and 8” Interconnecting Pipe from 2,000 psi Working pressure to 15,000 psi WP
- Two Phase and Three-phase high volume separators Working Pressure from 228 psi to 1440 psi
- Indirect Gas Fired Line Heaters ranging from .5 MMBTU/Hr. to 2 MMBTU/Hr.
- H2s Scrubbers designed for SulfaTreat or SulfaCheck (Dry or liquid media)
- Sand separators
- 400 BBL Wash tanks with heating coils and adjustable Water Leg
- Air Pollution Control District Permitted Land Flares / Solar Powered
- Vapor Recovery Compressors with Variable Frequency Drives
- Instrument Air Compressors
- Portable Laboratories for Field Fluid and Gas Analysis
- Flow Defusers for controlling fluid to tanks or pits
- Sonic Fluid Level Equipment – Extreme Pressure Gas Gun 15,000 psi and greater
Please give us a call or request a price quote using the quote request form on our website. Thank You!
Complete Early Production Facilities from Wellhead to Sales Line
error: Content is protected !!